Work With Me
Struggling to keep up with the ever-changing world of social media? You're not alone.
Creating engaging content, building a loyal customer base, and navigating algorithms can feel like a full time job on top of running your business.
Introducing my Social Media Services, designed to help Knutsford businesses like yours
As an experienced content creator and writer, I'm here to help you transform your social media presence through:
- Engaging posts, stories, and reels that grab attention to promote your business
- Identifying relevant, high-performing hashtags so you're seen by the right people
- Offering new ideas to keep your content fresh and exciting
- Taking eye-catching images to complement your brand
All this is available as part of my one-to-one coaching & mentoring, or if you'd prefer for me to create content with you, I can do that too.
As well as helping with your own social media, there are additional benefits to working with me:
- I'll also promote you on the Scene in Knutsford platforms, increasing your reach to the local community.
- As I'm constantly updated with news about what's happening around the town, I'll help you tailor your content accordingly.
- I live locally, so can pop in at short notice to capture relevant up-to-date images for your content.
- This will also enable me to build a strong relationship with you as the business owner to ensure posts reflect the personality of your business and its people.
And that's not all...
If you'd like some guidance on your own social media accounts, I also offer social media audits for Instagram and Facebook which look at areas where improvements could be made to increase effectiveness according to your goals.
There are also a couple of ways you can appear on the Scene in Knutsford website too, giving you another platform to showcase your business.
Here's everything currently available:
Services & Price Guide:
Business listing on the relevant Scene in Knutsford website pages, to include:
- Your company logo or photograph of your choice
- 100 word description about your business (written by you)
- Link to your website
Plus, I'll also write an introductory post to be shared on the Scene in Knutsford social media pages
£30 (£50 if you wish to have your business listing description written)
SOCIAL MEDIA AUDIT
Social Media Audit of your Instagram or Facebook account which analyses 5 areas that are key to maintaining and growing a successful social media account.
Includes a full report of findings, suggestions where improvements could be made, and tips on how to do this in order to help you gain more followers and an increased reach to the right audience.
SOCIAL MEDIA COACHING & TRAINING
One-to-one Instagram and/or Facebook coaching & training devised specifically for you and your business.
Whether you're looking for general tips on setting up & running your account, writing eye catching posts with relevant hashtags, or creating reels with text & background music, we'll go through techniques & tips to help you produce some fabulous content for your account.
£100 for a 2.5 hour session
SOCIAL MEDIA CONTENT CREATION
- Working alongside you to capture quality images and/or create Canva designs for your social media accounts
- Helping you write corresponding text, including relevant hashtags for maximum reach
- Offering new ideas for your business social media content
£100 for a 2.5 hour session
This can be split into 2 x 75 minute sessions if you'd prefer.
Good reels have the potential for great customer reach, however they do take a long time to produce. I'm able to help through:
- Photography & videography to gather content
- Editing & creation of your reel, including overlaying text (and music if required)
- Writing corresponding content and relevant hashtags
Reel up to 30 seconds - £100
Reel up to 60 seconds - £150
Reel up to 90 seconds - £200
If you'd like to share more about your business on the Scene in Knutsford website, the blog page is the perfect place for this via an article written in a style to suit you.
Each post will include:
- Photography to gather up to 5 images
- 500 words of copy, written with SEO in mind and including a link to your website
- Promotion across the Scene in Knutsford social media accounts
How to get in contact
If you'd like to know more about how we can work together, or have any other ideas you'd like to discuss, email me at: Hannah@sceneinknutsford.com to arrange an informal, no obligation chat.
Alternatively, you can send a direct message via social media:
I look forward to hearing from you
Share your thoughts: